About Me?

I, my name is Pirate Gamer, well not my real name (as you could imagine).
I am from Portugal, actually I'm 14 years old (almost 15 :p).
I did learned a lot about computers and things like that. I am actually a youtuber, but my channel is in portuguese.
I work with programs like photoshop, sony vegas pro, cinema 4d and now , after more than 50 blogs, 10 or more forums and almost 100 videos in ALL my channels, some games and much more, I decided to make my own mod for minecraft, I become a great Fairy Tail lover, something like that eheh. Well I already know some basics of java, by looking at other codes.
Then I decided to learn and I'm still learning...
I'm using Eclipse to make this mod so I think that this is actually my biggest project ever but I know I can do it :p

Hope you enjoy it.
Share on Google Plus

About Unknown

This is my other channel's name don't worry about it. My name is PirateGamer, I'm a youtuber, also I have lots of blogs, forums, websites and other stuff, I already created some games and this is my first mod for Minecraft, I made it because I was wondering about a mod about Fairy Tail, so I decided to make this one!
    Blogger Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment