DO NOT DISTURB, LEARNING JAVA HERE

Hehe, kind of a strange name right? I don't mean you guys to not disturb me. That was just a joke :D I just wanted to say that I'm still learning java, as I only know the basics of the basics may be of the basics... eheh.

I just got some progress but I can't make all the mod based on what I watch on videos. So I decided to learn java, I found a channel that is in my actual language (portuguese, from Brazil but I'm from Portugal but that's ok) and this channel have 101 videos about learning java.

I already have seen 12 or something like that... Not that much but It can take a while. So I ask you guys to be more patient! I'll be looking at all of your questions and helping you guys in all I can!

If you have ideas for the mod I'll be looking at them too.

That's it guys, thanks for anything, hope this can be made soon!
Share on Google Plus

About Unknown

This is my other channel's name don't worry about it. My name is PirateGamer, I'm a youtuber, also I have lots of blogs, forums, websites and other stuff, I already created some games and this is my first mod for Minecraft, I made it because I was wondering about a mod about Fairy Tail, so I decided to make this one!
    Blogger Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment