Votation Ends Here!


PirateGamer

HI Guys! Today I have got a bit late closing the Minecraft Forum poll but It didn't suffered any changes, I got late home, but the poll of the website ends automatically.
However... to the results!

So I have made a graphic with the results so lets take a look at it!

As you guys can see,
On minecraft forum there are 7 votes
"Fairy Craft" name got 85.7% with 6 votes
"Crafty Tail" name got 14.3% with 1 vote

On the website there are 4 votes
All of them went to "Fairy Craft" that got a 100% on the rank.

On the total there are 11 votes.
"Fairy Craft" name got 92.85% with 10 votes
and "Crafty Tail" name got 7.15% with 1 vote


After all, the name will be keeping as "Fairy Craft"
Thanks guys for your help, and for voting...

Se you next update!
Share on Google Plus

About Unknown

This is my other channel's name don't worry about it. My name is PirateGamer, I'm a youtuber, also I have lots of blogs, forums, websites and other stuff, I already created some games and this is my first mod for Minecraft, I made it because I was wondering about a mod about Fairy Tail, so I decided to make this one!
    Blogger Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment