Votation for the mod name ends tomorrow!



PirateGamer

Hi everyone, so the votation for the name of the mod ends tomorrow! From now looks like the name will keep as "Fairy Craft" . If you haven't voted yet, vote by the blog votation that is on the right side or went to the minecraft forum page on this page. This votation has started at the same time I've created the post for the mod, this post already have 584 views and 16 replies, thank you guys for your support, I'm glad you have been interested on the idea, I have got some new cool ideas, wait for that guys! Ehe... ;P

Remember tomorrow's the last day you have to vote, don't forget to vote, you have today and tomorrow to do that!

See you guys, next update!
Share on Google Plus

About Unknown

This is my other channel's name don't worry about it. My name is PirateGamer, I'm a youtuber, also I have lots of blogs, forums, websites and other stuff, I already created some games and this is my first mod for Minecraft, I made it because I was wondering about a mod about Fairy Tail, so I decided to make this one!
    Blogger Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment